IHM (Internationale Handwerksmesse) Germany’s leading trade fair for the craft trades. Established in 1949, it takes place annually at Messe München (the Munich trade fair centre).
In 2023 around 670 exhibitors from 60 trades offer a comprehensive overview of the performance, quality, and innovative strength of the craft trade for private households, companies, and the public sector. The show programme includes several competitions and special exhibitions where craftspeople from numerous countries present current topics, new products, and outstanding work.
The Internationale Handwerksmesse (IHM) is a platform for a whole range of services related to construction, renovation and refurbishment. The show caters for a B2B as well as a B2C audience.
IHM attracts, via its dynamics, a diverse and affluent audience. Many visitors come to the show with the clear intention to make a purchase. Your customers will come from Munich and the surrounding area, a region that belongs to the most important economic centres in Europe!
The numbers speak for themselves:
- No. 1: IHM is the number one B2C selling platform for construction, renovation and refurbishment.
- More than 85,000 visitors came to the show in 2023.
- 5 days of consulting, selling, and networking.
- 10,000 m2 of exhibition space for trade visitors.
- 300 km catchment area.
- 670 professional exhibitors.
- 24/7 presence of your company on our the IHM digital marketplace.