iba is the worldwide meeting place for experts from the baking industry in unique dimension at the highest professional level. It is the platform for innovations from the entire trade and provides a complete overview of all novelties on the market. In short: iba is the world’s leading trade fair for the baking and confectionery industry – since 1949!
Every three years, iba sets new standards and provides a truly exciting insight into future trends in the industry. This international trade fair is a platform for innovations from all areas of the industry and provides a complete overview of all the new products being launched onto the market. It brings together the most successful companies in the bakery and patisserie industries, from small and medium-sized enterprises to major industrial bakeries. What’s more, restaurateurs, café owners, food retailers, hotel professionals and caterers find iba to be an exceptionally productive event to visit.
iba exhibitors present the very best in technology and raw ingredients from around the world and enjoy the attention of visitors from over 150 countries from five continents. Taking place over six days, iba gives you the opportunity to present your company to the world at one of the most modern international trade fair venues in the city of Munich.
iba 2018 had 1,373 exhibitors from 50 countries who were visited by 77.020 visitors from around the world – 150 countries, in fact. Click here for the final report.
The Product Range:
- Bakery and pastry-making machinery
- Baking agents, raw materials and ingredients
- Cleaning and hygiene
- Coffee and coffee machines
- Decorative items
- Energy, ventilation and air-conditioning technology
- Furniture and furnishings for shops, cafés and patisseries
- Ice cream and ice cream manufacturing
- Information technology
- Laboratory and measuring instruments
- Noodle and pizza manufacturing
- Ovens and accessories
- Packaging technology and materials
- Part-baked and finished products
- Pastry-making items
- Process optimisation
- Refrigeration and fermentation technology
Due to the impact of Covid-19 iba has been postponed and will next take place 22nd – 26th October 2023.