The Vietnamese analysis and biotechnology market needs an outstanding platform for its rapidly growing business. analytica Vietnam will be the leading event that satisfies this requirement. As the newest spin-off event of the world’s leading trade show analytica in Munich, analytica Vietnam will be the exhibition of choice for manufacturers, distributors and service providers in the Vietnamese sector for analysis, biotechnology, diagnostics and laboratory technology. Together with the analytica Vietnam Conference, this comprehensive show is an absolute must for the entire industry. Look to tomorrow at analytica Vietnam 2013.
Ten reasons for participating:
- Vietnam’s economy has been growing a rate of at least 8% p.a. for several years.
- Vietnam has a very favorable, stable political situation.
- Foreign investors are establishing production facilities in Vietnam.
- The Vietnamese government earmarked large investment budgets of about US$ 6 billion for user industries.
- New industry sectors (pharmaceutical, automotive, food export) ask for increased capabilities in R&D and quality control.
- Improvement in healthcare will require high standard diagnostic devices.
- The analytica Vietnam Conference addresses the elite in international research.
- analytica worldwide, which has shows in Germany, China, India and Vietnam can help you to establish your company around the world and especially in new emerging markets.
- The show is organized by Munich International Trade Fairs, organizer of the leading international trade fair analytica.
- Strong support from the Vietnamese government and leading institutions.
Visitor Target Groups:
- Chemicals and petrochemicals industry
- Oil refineries
- Fish Farming and Food processing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical and diagnostics industry
- Environmental protection
- Electronics and electrical engineering
- Industrial research and development
- Public-sector research and development
- Public authorities/public facilities/universities
Visitor admission is free of charge upon registration